Since no-one else is doing it, I will. I call bottom here. 🚀🚀
That's right. I'll put myself out there. I could be very wrong, but I don't think I am. Here's why:
* Bears look to be running out of steam. They have been unable to capture ANY territory under the GREEN trendline. This should not be that difficult. But they can't even get one candle to stick. Week!!!
* We've broken to the upside of the RED trendline. A bullish move to be sure.
* As often is the case on any breakout (I say it all the time), we like to turn back around and kiss our last level of significant resistance goodbye. This is almost as a symbolic gesture of respect and it's quite uncanny how often I have seen this occurrence in past history.
* I pointed out bullish divergence on the RSI and 4 hour previously. It is now quite clear to be seen on the DAILY as well.
* Light volume and holidays often send cryptos higher.
Get ready traders. Buy your tickets now. Rockets blast off soon! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Click here for chart: